you must book your visit in advance via the DierenPark Amersfoort website. You will then reserve a time slot for your arrival time in the park, to avoid crowds at the entrance. Children from 0 up to 2 years have free entrance to DierenPark Amersfoort, but must be included in the reservation. Information about making a reservation is also explained on the entrance tickets.How does it work?
1) Go to www.dierenparkamersfoort.nl/plan-je-bezoek.
2) Click on the button ‘Ik heb al een ticket’.
3) Follow the steps and choose the date and time that you want to visit the park.
4) Indicate how many tickets you have purchased per ticket category, including children up to and including 2 years old.
5) You will receive your reservation ticket(s) directly by email; take your entrance ticket and reservation ticket with you on the day of your visit. See you soon among the animals!
Thé zoo for children
In DierenPark Amersfoort, you can clamber under, above, and between the animals. You do not have to walk neatly on the visitor paths at all. Wiggle above the bear, sail past the ring-tailed lemurs and dive underground with the badgers.
Clamber through the hyenas' enclosure, travel to the savannah with giraffes and zebras, pay a special visit to the elephant family and meet newborn elephant Yindi. Via a mysterious lion dungeon, you will reach the king of the animals. A bit further, you can see the penguins swimming underwater, and you can emerge among the prairie dogs underground. It seems like you are in the middle of the animals in the park. Just like that, you stand a nose length's away from the tiger, and a large vulture comes walking towards you.
Are you a brave adventurer? Then gather all your courage and step into the Dinopark. There you will see more than seventy giant dinosaurs. Watch out for the T-rex!
Quickly come and learn about and play among the animals with your dad, mom, grandpa, grandma, and friends. You experience DierenPark Amersfoort in the middle of the country, in the middle of the forest!